Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple heat and daylight analysis

Hello, Maybe I should start with: I'm a complete newbie, please help... I started with the tutorials from Chris Mackey, but things quickly…

Started by Milan Verdorst

0 Jan 27, 2017

quad mesh from arbitrary outline

Hi All, i'm a structural engineer and use grasshopper to pipeline geometry into tools for finite element analysis. i have a scipt deliverin…

Started by Michel Schmeck

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Raul Matagringo

Modal analysis of a tensegrity

Hello everyone, I am trying to model the dynamic behaviour of a tensegrity submitted to seismics waves.Could you explain to me the way to a…

Started by Arsène

0 Oct 9, 2016

Karamba Gridshell Analysis

Hi all, I'm new to Karamba and I'm trying to do a simple analysis of the forces within the structure. I want to be able colorise the compre…

Started by db

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Sira

Finding Slope angle and Slope Length

Hi guys. I am trying to find out slope angle( this is the easy part) but the real problem is finding the slope length, having trouble there…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

8 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

MicroClimateMap Error: "1. The calculation has been terminated by the user!"

Hi All, Having issues with the microclimate map component.  I will upload my file if needed (its huge) but i think this is a common one s…

Started by William Allen

0 Sep 5, 2016

Analyze surface by change of angle

Hi, I am new to grasshopper, I am trying to analyze a surface by its angle variation. I only need three outputs:  The area lower than 20 de…

Started by Rudy M Pineda

9 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Using Galapagos with Ladybug/Honeybee

In one of my projects I used a combination of Galapagos and ladybug/honeybee to help generate the form, and I just got around to working up…

Started by Kurt Nelson

2 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kurt Nelson

Structural analysis and manipulation

Hi, I am working on a project at the moment where i pixelate objects. Currently I can only create the objects in a single size of box, wha…

Started by rhys lupton

0 Apr 26, 2016

Area Calculation & Arrangement

Hello guys, I am having a question here, it would be great if anyone here could help me out. Can I use grasshopper as a tool to help me cal…

Started by samuel chin

3 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by samuel chin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by