Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Energy calculations for a wineyard

Hi!I would like to ask You for help in - I believe - a bit different project, than discussed on this forum every day.I am new to Rhino and…

Started by Pete White

0 Aug 24, 2017

GSA fails to analyse, the GH defined geometry and loading

Hello, everyone! I have problems getting the analysis from GSA for the GH defintion made with the help of Geometry Gym plugin. My model is…

Started by Marzhan Rakhimova

2 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Load / Stress Analysis Using Karamba

Hi Guys, I think I need help, I am new using Karamba. I have made a chair model manually with Rhinoceros. Could I use Karamba to analysis l…

Started by Fariz Badi Uzzaman

0 Aug 9, 2017

Help me to speed up Ladybug Analysis and Galapagos form finding

Hello allI am working on an architectural project.Briefly it requires satellite imagery as a base and the volume is generated according to…

Started by Pramodk

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Slope analysis help?

Hi, I've found a very handy script for topography analysis, but I fail to extract and use the analysed surface edge points together with th…

Started by Marc

3 May 1, 2017
Reply by mark zirinsky

I need your help in GH! Important

Hello guys, So basically i am doing a simple sun analysis using diva 4 in grasshopper.  In (Image1) you can see the definition and that I…

Started by Abdullah Tahseen

0 Apr 14, 2017

A bit strange view of buckling analysis with Karamba 3D

I am running a small and simple model for buckling analysis in Grasshopper with Karamba 3D Pro plugin. The model  is one section of a telec…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Slope analysis - slope/angle along surface in ‰

Hi everyone, 1. I would like to create a description in gh that calculates the angle or slope along a surface. 2. Afterwards it should wri…

Started by Thomas o

1 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Thomas o

Sorting points/curves according to their location into tree branches

I got a bunch of planner closed curves, they are all parallel in space, having different height (Z position).Is there a not VB way that can…

Started by Victor Leung

7 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jorge Jorge

HB_no output from export to openstudio

Hello, I'm trying to calculate the heat inside an atrium on different time of the year, and depending on the glazing ratio of the roof. I f…

Started by Milan Verdorst

0 Feb 2, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service