Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Voronoi' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Voronoi Cell Intersection Points Issue

Hello all, I'ts been a while since I've used the voronoi node, but I'm trying to extract points at the cell intersections along a curved s…

Started by oneonth3run

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by oneonth3run

3D voronoi skeleton definition not working on final output

Hey, I was introduced to GH about a week ago, wondering if anyone can help me out. It's someone else's definition but my own doesn't get th…

Started by Kyle Koops

17 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Voronoi 2D from hexagonal grid

Hi, So I wanted to create a voronoi with various density which is based on the brightness/darkness of an image. So far I have manage to do…

Started by Simona Meesaiyati

2 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Simona Meesaiyati

3D Voronoi On Poly Surface

Hey, I just started messing around with grasshopper and ran into a snag I am trying to get the Voronoi pattern along the poly surface tha…

Started by Greg Kore

4 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Greg Kore

Trying to Add ATTRACTOR POINTS to scale VORONOI - Help required

Hello! I am pretty new to grasshopper. Somehow I have managed to come up with a definition that has allowed me to develop voronoi inside m…

Started by TeeB

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Voroni 3d component: decustrcted Voroni cells?

Is there any components that it could be useful to deconstruct the Voronoi's cells of a box, almost like the brep components for the mesh g…

Started by Menco

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by MKTH

Use recursive data stream for 3D voronoi

Hi, I'm thinking of making a component that will run with the timer and which can organize some points within a brep. I then want to use t…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

0 Sep 19, 2014

OrthoVoronoi

This is a UserObject that generates a 'kind of' Voronoi diagram with right angles.  Drop it into your UserObjects folder (File> Special…

Started by John Harding

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by John Harding

Remapping curve on surface gives unexpected result.

Hi  I am trying make voronoi on curved surface. My approach is  Surface > Unrolled> New boundary>populate geometry> Voronoi>…

Started by Sumeet Kumar

4 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Sumeet Kumar

Voronoi on surface + Offset + Control Points

Hello, I am trying to create a Voronoi pattern on a surface. Then offset the lines and control them using control points. Please find att…

Started by Mohamed Rowizak

0 Jul 10, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service