Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'VB' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove duplicate values

I made a little VBscript that remove duplicate values from a single list of numbers. It's not optimized but it works. Use it, test it and l…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

17 May 5, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

Move point with VB component

Hi, I'm trying to move a 3d point with a 3d vector that are both input of my vb component. bellow the code that i copy from david rutten he…

Started by julien

3 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by julien

Shrink Trimed Surface to Edge

Hi everybody!!! (it's my first post) I’m struggling a little bit with VB component. I’m trying to Shrink Trimed Surface to Edge, using VB…

Started by Carlos

10 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Dallas Swindle

Get current status of neon render passes

Hi, how can I get the current status of the neon viewport render passes? Thanks, phillip

Started by phillip

2 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by phillip

Blur numbers mathematics

Hello, I was found function in grasshopper (Blur numbers). Function works perfect and do what i need, but I need to program same function b…

Started by Pavel Such

1 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Creating Components

Hey All, Ok I'm hoping this is a simple question but it may not be. I am in the process of designing a complete systems based community (do…

Started by Nels Long

6 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Matrix multiplication in VB

Hey I'm trying to perform matrix operations in a VB component, and I'm stuck... I've pieced together this code on matrix multiplication f…

Started by Peter Stavnshøj

11 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Łukasz

Bounding cone

Here is a script which calculates the bounding cone of a group of points or vectors, with a cone tip at a given place. It is a sort of mini…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

0 Jun 4, 2015

How to use an input parameter inside an event? - VB

hello, my problem is that I have an event to draw on the canvas, something like this Private Sub PaintHandler(ByVal sender As Grasshopper.…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

5 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Reference Custom Rhino Plugin (rhp) from within Custom Grasshopper Component

I'm trying to extend a custom Rhino plugin, by building a suite of grasshopper components in .NET. I want to access commands from the .rhp…

Started by Thomas Shouler

4 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by