Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Surface' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rectangles normal to list of surfaces

I have a set of planes following two curves. The main goal is having theses planes following the curves (already working), with rectangle-s…

Started by Philippe Vezina

0 Oct 9, 2017

Grid or facade in xy on surface

Hi everyone, I create a façade and I wan to put it on surface. My problem is I create my façade with xy triangle grid and I do not know how…

Started by Mg

3 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Split Surface with Curves

All, I am having issues getting the split surface function to work properly.  I am trying to cut a bunch of curves out of a surface, but w…

Started by Josh Sawyer

2 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Hexa Grid on a non-planar surface

Hello guys, My question is very straightforward: How to place a hexagonal grid on a surface in order to obtain something like in the pictu…

Started by Nima

21 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Nima

Surface to Mesh

Hi,Maybe it is a very basic question, I'm not sure...I want to convert a Surface into a Mesh, but current surface mesh component has only U…

Started by Bekir Topaloğlu

4 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Bekir Topaloğlu

Not deformed Surface

Hi, I would like to create a surface by control points, but when I try to make it, it gets deformed by its corners and edges. How can I get…

Started by Niandco

0 Aug 4, 2017

Need help with GhPython

Hi all,   I’m new to Grasshopper, python and mainly to Ghpython.   I’m struggling to reference a Rhino built geometry or the Gh geometry in…

Started by Rodrigo Lopes

4 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Rodrigo Lopes

Problem with NurbsCurve Component

Hi guys,I encountered a strange problem with the "NurbsCurve" component. The one where you can set individual weights. However: I can't…

Started by Julian Jauk

2 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Julian Jauk

Enneper surface

I am trying to recreate the Enneper surface seen in the image below... I admit right off the bat that I have no clue how to achieve this. I…

Started by Oliver Hampel

18 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Juan P. López Coronel

Horizontal louvers or gill

Hello, I am very difficult to develop a surface similar to this model, where it is divided into several planes that maintain the horizontal…

Started by Helio Avila

3 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service