Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'SDK' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About Rhinocommon SDK~

Hello everyone, Is there anyone know that why the webpage of Rhinocommon SDK disappeared??? I cannot find it and cannot do scripting with i…

Started by ememery

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by ememery

GDI+ controls

Hello, I want to build GH forms with customized xml string: <param> <name>curves</name> <count>*</count> <…

Started by jmv

10 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by jmv

SDK Question - Grasshopper.Plugin

I am having some trouble getting some methods in the Grasshopper.Plugin.GH_RhinoScriptInterface to work.  I am attempting to automate some…

Started by Craig Long

8 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

c#: Missing constructor in GH_ComponentAttributes derived class?

Hi Guys, After several unsuccessful attempts based on this great thread, I still have not managed to place the right constructor in the cl…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Attention GHA developers! 0.9.0002 SDK changes

Dear GHA developers. There have been some changes to the Grasshopper.dll SDK which may cause breakages with your GHA libraries. Since 0.9.0…

Started by David Rutten

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by to]

RhinoNest 2.5 SDK

Hello,   We are pleased to announce the new RhinoNest 2.5 SDK. This SDK (Software Development Kit) allows to any RhinoNest user to develop…

Started by Rafael del Molino

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jerome

Assigning Lists to outputs in 0.9+

Dear GHA developers, As mentioned previously, there is a bug that cannot be solved with a minimal approach to assigning lists vs. items to…

Started by David Rutten

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Test if BREP is closed ?

Hi guys,   Is there a VB.net method to test if a BREP is closed?   Also, i am having troubles with the SDK help file: Hereafter is the erro…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Online RhinoCommon SDK documentation

Oh dear.   "Server Application Unavailable" for the Online rhinocommon SDK documentation.   http://www.rhino3d.com/5/rhinocommon/   Which…

Started by Daniel Caserta Segraves

5 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Daniel Caserta Segraves

New SDK Documentation uploaded

Hi All,   I updated and uploaded new SDK documentation. So be sure to run the SDK Docs downloader if you've already got an older version.  …

Started by David Rutten

0 Dec 12, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service