Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Python' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Matrix to Numpy Matrices and backwards, how can I convert them?

Hey together! I started to work with numpy for python and It works quit good. My problem is, that I only can use matrices I defined in the…

Started by Apfelbaum

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Apfelbaum

Items into List inside Python

Hello guys, I wonder if there is a way to convert a list of GH items into a list inside the Python component? Here a quick example, I wan…

Started by Alejandro Gamas

2 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Alejandro Gamas

MissingMemberException

Dear Grasshoppers, This is probably a very stupid question with a simple answer, yet I can't seem to solve it. I would like to import a d…

Started by Bart Schuiling

1 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Bart Schuiling

How to convert GH list into Python list to use min/max function

Hey together!I started to learn a bit of python programming to use it in GH. I tried to search the minimum and maximum value in a list. Wit…

Started by Apfelbaum

7 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Every point on a curve iteration

Component: GHPython Level: Beginner What is the best way to do this in Grasshopper/Python?  For everyPoint_on_sampleCurve:    do this...…

Started by Faith Sa

1 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Scipy and Numpy with Rhino

Hey There! The Last post on a similar discussion is over a year ago, so I start a new one. I want to work with Numpy in Grasshopper but hav…

Started by Apfelbaum

0 Feb 24, 2017

Deconstruct Brep Python

Hi all, I want to deconstruct a brep using python.  when I use x.Surfaces (x is a brep), it provides untrimmed surfaces. I am interested in…

Started by Devang Chauhan

2 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

Iteration in Python

Hi All, I have a few Breps as inputs. X has list access and type hint is Brep. I want to output one Brep at a time so that I can feed each…

Started by Devang Chauhan

5 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Kangaroo Not Accepting A "Point Emitter"?

Hey guys, I try to simulate a rain on a mesh, I tried to create a 'constant rain emitter' via python using the same timer as the kangaroo…

Started by LabLeo

4 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by LabLeo

Gasshopper + Python Component

Hello I am new in scripting in python component(Grasshopper Python Script editor). My Question is basic. What library i have to import to…

Started by Kris Zin

2 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Kris Zin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by