Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Point' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Points display is shifted if "Preview Point Flavour" not set to "Cross"

I am using GH 0.9.0056 When I switch the "preview point flavor" from 'cross' to 'point' or 'dot' the points shift. The points shown here S…

Started by h

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Angling Pipes in relation to point attractors

Hi im trying to angle/curve these extruded pipes on a relaxed mesh in relation to two point attractors, e.g. they bend towards the nearest…

Started by Aaron Hills

0 May 6, 2013

Crash with PopGeo

Hi, today is really strange. I got two components which permanently crashes Rhino and GH (both latest official version SR 5.3 and 0.90014).…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Mesh Closest Point - Strange results?

Hello, I hope someone can help me understand the results I'm getting from the MeshCP component. Here is a little test case showing the inpu…

Started by Wendy

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Wendy

resolution of point on curve component

is there a way to change the resolution of the "Point on Curve" component? I'd like to find a way to tweak it at 3 or 4 decimal point resol…

Started by roderick read

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by roderick read

GH Component "Point Polar" Broken/Wrong

Mr. Rutten, this is lovingly for you: (Using: GH Version August-02, 2012) I started out wanting to do a very simple vector subtraction for…

Started by Michael Makris

0 Dec 12, 2012

Display Problems (Floating Point Issue)

Hi All,  I am currently working on designing a city urban plan down to building scale for some buildings. I am having some problems regardi…

Started by zj D. Wong

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by zj D. Wong

Get Name for Point()

Hello all,  I am trying to use C# and RhinoCommon to get a point, then extract its name and coordinates.  So my code look something like t…

Started by QUTAIBAH HAMADAH

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by QUTAIBAH HAMADAH

Access to the start and end point of a line using VB

Hi,  Could anyone tell me how I can write a piece of code to read the "lines" (in my grasshopper definition) as an input, and give me the…

Started by M NICK

10 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by M NICK

Does the point link a curve?

Hi,I am in trouble. Please see a lower figure. Can such a motion be made? Since how to make is not known, please let me know.    

Started by Masashi Uemura

4 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Masashi Uemura

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service