Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'List' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface Divide - Point List Order

I am working through the development of a geodesic structure using Chris Mealing's wonderful geodesic sphere geometry generator. I am relat…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Gregory D Thomson

Selecting (n) item from each branch

Hi All, I have 16 curves that I divide equally into 10. The resulting tree has 16 branches with 10 items each. I now want to draw a curve…

Started by Oliver Hampel

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Oliver Hampel

Extracting every Nth Item from a List

I have MAIN LIST A, from which I am trying to generate SUB LISTS A1, A2, & A3 from. SUB LIST A1 needs to contain every third item from…

Started by Zack

6 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Perspective view problem.

Hi all. Problem in the wrong displays points in perspective view if using in GH "Cull index" or "List item".  The same points displays not …

Started by Denis

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Denis

Remove Straight Lines from List but keep Curves

Is there a way to extract curves from a list, the list comprises of "planar curves" and "Line-Like curves". Ive tried to use a length repor…

Started by Ron Wassmer

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ron Wassmer

List item enhancement request

Hi David, Is it possible to add List item to output? My image is Stream Gate output. It should be another component. Thanks!

Started by Atsuo Nakajima

19 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by rasha

Organizing/ Extracting Mesh Vertices in Lists

Hello - I initially posted this in the FAQ section, but figure it may help to post it on the General board too... Thanks - Jerry I would li…

Started by JFig

6 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by JFig

Only select geometry

Hello Anyone, this is driving me absolutely crazy. I have a set of curves however I want to just divide the ones that are longer than a cer…

Started by Marsha Agard

6 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Organising 2 lists of data so that they match.

Hi all. I was hoping you could help me as i'm drawing abit of a blank.  I've got two sets of coordinates. These coordinates correspond wi…

Started by nicebikemate

11 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Selecting the first 2 and last 2 items in a list

Hi All, I seem to be having a bit of problem I'm trying to select and remove the first 2 and last 2 items in a list. The list could have a…

Started by Diarmuid Kelly

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Damon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service