Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'List' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort Points by Distance from center of multiple closed curves

First, sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany. I searched the forum but coudn't find a solution, for my problem. I have two trees with…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

0 May 17, 2016

Value List Syntax ?

Hi everyone, Is there a way to use value list with more than one input (see image below), using tree's syntax in the value list formular (…

Started by Sylvain Usai

10 May 8, 2016
Reply by Tim Halvorson

Break single path into multiple paths at specific indices.

I have a list of items (under one branch) which I would like to split into separate branches at a list of specific indices.   Is my questio…

Started by Matthew Owens

12 May 8, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Zharif Rafiq

List Management- Separating each list

Hi there, I have been working on this 3D voronoi file and I stuck in this problem. As you see both in the attached image and explanatory G…

Started by Moh Mom

0 Mar 7, 2016

Changing list sequence in Data Tree

Hi All,  I would like to change the sequence of a specific list in a data tree to match the data in another list. What would be a good way…

Started by Joel Lee

0 Jan 15, 2016

How to replace numbers in a list - Python

Hi there, I have a list of numbers which I want to replace with particular values, but I am coming into issues. I have been searching the…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Shuffling List Elements in Pathes

Hi, I made a grid from points and I split these list of points into pathes, not manually but within the list ( so I have now the first 15…

Started by Peter Varo

11 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by alek

Grid Size Based on Distance from a Point

Ok. Maybe I'm just rusty or maybe this is actually a complicated problem. First. I'm trying to put a square grid over an irregular 2D surfa…

Started by Adam Ury

0 Jul 7, 2015

Number of times a value is in list

Hi Everybody, I have a simple query. How can I make a list of the number of occurrences of certain values taken from another list without…

Started by Homar

15 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Homar

Selecting a set of data

Hey guys, I am new to grasshopper and I am so confused in using the commands in the list other than list item. How do I put the points 0 1…

Started by ALan Chan

10 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by ALan Chan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service