Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Grasshopper' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

duplicate the component "Shortest List" into a custom component

Hi all, Since two weeks I'm trying to design some custom component for grasshopper. To do it I use C# and Visual Studio.I have almost finis…

Started by Mathis

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Mathis

Creating Attractor curve on a parametric tower

Hi There :), Pretty new to grasshopper and I am having a problem with a project I am working on, I created a parametric tower of which i c…

Started by Yassine ANDALOUSSI

0 Jul 6, 2017

Custom Component Wire Display and Attachment

Hi everyone,  I am currently working on a custom component for optimization. I want to create a custom wire for my input/output that can a…

Started by Zuardin Akbar

1 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

How to Input Text From Rhino to Grasshopper

Hi there, I was thinking to create a small definition that Create points at the text Base Point, and the height of that point is related to…

Started by Baraa

1 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Baraa

Loft not working with basic curves ...HELP

Hello community!  My first post here.  I made a simple open-curve in rhino and made copies in Gh... moved it in z, scaled it. I've made su…

Started by Rama Krishna Rachakonda

3 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Daniel Christev

Get ObjectName from points

I do have a point cloud and want to get the Object Name as well as the Point3d coordinates.  I'm new to using Python in Grasshopper. I do…

Started by rosenrot

5 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

gRPC in grasshopper (help needed)

Hi all, I am a beginner in grassshopper scripting, and I wanted to ask what would be the easiest way to build a gRPC client for Grasshopper…

Started by Martin J

0 May 15, 2017

Arduino+L298N+Stepper motor / Grasshopper+Firefly

Hi everyone! I'm trying to connect some stepper motors to arduino and controller with grasshopper and firefly. Basically, i need control…

Started by Diego Escolano

0 May 15, 2017

How to uninstall Grasshopper Plug-ins

Hello!I need to uninstall some plug-ins from my computer, but i can't seem to find how to achieve that. Does anyone know a way to do it?…

Started by Erik Hjorth

2 May 5, 2017
Reply by Erik Hjorth

Is there a way to run animation without saving pics.

I use the number slider to run the calculation(animation)  but it took quite a long time, and I think it is due to saving the pictures. Is…

Started by Zhonghao Dai

4 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service