Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Galapagos' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatic restart of Galapagos

Hello everybody, I currently us Galapagos to optimise composite section along various stations of a structural beam. Therefore I have index…

Started by Stefan Emmert

5 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Voronich Vladimir

Hexagonal pattern on curve

Hi everybody, first of all: this will be my first thread here, so please be tolerant. I have a freeform on which i want to project same si…

Started by Hendrik

21 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

I have been struggling with Galapagos or Octopus for optimization

Hello everyone,  I am seeking your general advice in terms of using Galapagos/Octopus. I do not know whether it is the display issue assoc…

Started by Cheney

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

Hexagonal planar pattern on Freeform surface - glass structure

Hi guys, i have a freeformed surface where i want to construct planar hexagonal surfaces on. It dont have to be rigth on the surface but n…

Started by Hendrik

10 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

Galapagos Example file + Blog post

Hi All,   just put up a blog post that deals with one of the examples I show in lectures about Galapagos. The gh file is downloadable via t…

Started by David Rutten

17 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

New blog post about the Galapagos "Initial Boost" setting

I finally got around to adding a new post on my blog. This time I discuss the "Initial Boost" setting in Galapagos and why it's needed. Rea…

Started by David Rutten

1 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Barney Johnson

Some Galapagos & DIVA simulation questions

Hi. I'm using Galapagos and DIVA for my architecture thesis project. And I hope I could get some help. In my project, I am trying to use Ga…

Started by Cheryl Lee

10 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Rafael Prado Cartana

Kangaroo - output delay

Hi everyone,  For my research I am working on robotic elastic bending of glulam and I would like to use kangaroo to approximate curve geome…

Started by Fabio

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Fabio

Using Galapagos with Ladybug/Honeybee

In one of my projects I used a combination of Galapagos and ladybug/honeybee to help generate the form, and I just got around to working up…

Started by Kurt Nelson

2 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kurt Nelson

Distributing within given parameters

Hello. First of all i must say im a quite newbie user of Grasshopper, Rabbit and Galapagos; so maybe i tried things in my files that could…

Started by CosasdeSopa

13 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by