Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Excel' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dynamic Space Planning Experiment

Hello all, I am attempting to create a definition that takes potential room dimensions from Excel, creates boxes from the dimensions, and…

Started by Drew Brooks

0 Jan 22, 2014

GH to Excel Export

I would appreciate suggestions on how best to export daylight availability (DA) results from GH to Excel for the workflow shown in the imag…

Started by Shamim Javed

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Excel - GH_Python

Hi.  Does anybody have experience with writting to Excel through GH_Python? I can't really figure out how to install a package and tutorial…

Started by Rasmus Holst

8 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Excel to Grasshopper

I downloaded Damian Alamar’s excel reader for grasshopper the other day, can anyone explain to me how I can link my excel file to the grass…

Started by Bewketu Kassa

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by liouchungang

Decide to degrees from max length of project object.

Hi. I want to get value of degree when length is max, between 0 to 180 degrees more easily. Because now I choose max value of degree, ex…

Started by Hikaru

0 Jun 24, 2013

I need the .Office of Microsoft.Office!

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application xlApp;xlApp = (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application)  Error: The type or namespace name 'O…

Started by Andy VanMater

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Andy VanMater

Microsoft.Office access

Hello All,    I am trying to access excel data from an open sheet which has been addressed quite thuroughly here: http://www.grasshopper3d.…

Started by Andy VanMater

0 May 16, 2013

Starting Excel VBA macro from GH using VB Script Component

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a coupling between GH and Excel. For this i make use of the "ExcelWrite" component to write data…

Started by Patrick Marinus

6 May 14, 2013
Reply by Patrick Marinus

Bumblebee (Excel to Grasshopper Link)

We are pleased to announce the Beta Release of Bumblebee for Grasshopper. Bumblebee is a set of User Objects which create a link to Microso…

Started by David Mans

0 May 6, 2013

Making little earth.

Hello?I am still learning grasshopper and i need some help for make it work. Briefly it's little earth model. So i need to place points (ci…

Started by Amaraa

7 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Amaraa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by