Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Custom' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change Default parameter Output Using C# Language

Hi, I has something problem in using panel component: When you Output An Geometry type Object into panel , actually, the output will be the…

Started by cughudson

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by cughudson

Adding input/output parameters using IGH_VariableParameterComponent

Dear David, I have some problem with adding input params by dropdown menu. I've checked this discussion: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/foru

Started by Sebastian Białkowski

4 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Conversion from Brep to GH_Brep

Hey all,  I'm trying to convert Rhino Breps to GH_Breps in Visual Studio for use in a custom component, but keep getting thrown "InvalidCa…

Started by Anna Henley

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Anna Henley

Help wrapping Bounding box around tetrahedral to morph onto surface

Hey guys, I'm very very new to all of this :) I found a script which loops a scaling relationship for a tetrahedral shape in a fractal way…

Started by hayley

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Python: Custom Preview Display

Hi, I'm writing a custom component(grasshopper) in python and I would like to display the geometry(lines) in different colours. I know it c…

Started by Miguel Rus

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Custom wires like Galapagos

Dear all, Reviewing some of the actual answers on the forum, I can understand how to render in a different way the wires connecting the co…

Started by Ramon Jesus Gonzalez-Marquez

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Ramon Jesus Gonzalez-Marquez

Something weird!Using Datagridview control in custom component problem

Hello  everyone,when i use Datagridview control in my custom component ,the picture shown below, some weird things happened. i want to use…

Started by tzl

0 Apr 14, 2016

Creating a custom parameter similiar to Galapagos's "Genome" param

I'm developing a custom component in C# in Visual Studio and I'd like the component to have a parameter with a similar functionality as Gal…

Started by David Newton

0 Mar 21, 2016

Custom Preview

Hi! I am using the custom preview component to color the faces of a mesh.  The preview shows some reflection.  I can achieve a more matte…

Started by mia

2 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by mia

Custom Parameter Output preview

Hi, I am developing a plugin where I make use of custom parameters. Since I would like to keep my own parameters independent of the Rhino/…

Started by Dion Jansen

9 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Andrei Nejur

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service