Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Curves' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join Curves not working

I'm trying to join a line and a 3 pt arc in pure 2D.  the arc begins on the same point where the line ends, but the "Join curves" function…

Started by Joe

2 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by biboarchitect

6.059 Curves on surface won't join... any ideas?

6.059 Curves on surface won't join... any ideas? I want to join curves from [curve on surface]. After curves are on the surface it won't jo…

Started by Zach Hines

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Bruno Fenzl

3D to 2D

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to turn my 3D drawing into 2D but some of the lines wont show up any remedy or help out there would be greatly app…

Started by MAR

15 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Nik Willmore

[Question] 2 or + different curves randomized and placed on a series of points

Hello everyone! I have a little question.. I have 2 curves: 1 square and 1 circle. I have to place these curves in a series of points.. an…

Started by ArchJMechelli

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Sweep1 Multiple Section Curves Index "Matched"

Hello, I have what I believe to be a simple problem: I have two pairs of lists of curves. Let's take one pair as an example. Both lists i…

Started by Isabelle Angieri

22 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Create a Triangle from a Line

From each of these highlighted lines acting as the initial polygonal segment, I would like to generate an equilateral triangle. I thought t…

Started by Isabelle Angieri

15 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Create tree branch of curves inside one closed curve

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an urban project.  The idea is simple: Automatically extrude the building according to the ratio…

Started by kurt.sebastien

2 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by kurt.sebastien

How can I pipe only the drawn curves?

I'm trying to pipe the curves in the first screenshot attached, but somehow the pipe lines extend the ones i'm giving as an input (Screensh…

Started by Khaled

7 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Lucas Becker

Exploding curves problem

Hi there, I have a problem with creating a surface from 4 edge curves.  I exploded my projected curve to obtain 4 edge curves, however, th…

Started by Mitchel Janmaat

7 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Mitchel Janmaat

Point in Curve - Relationship Issues

Hi Guys,  I am currently using human to pick up text data from model space and converting it into extrusion vectors depending on whether t…

Started by Jonathan Irawan

0 Sep 4, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service