Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Curve' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Points Enclosed in a Curve(drawn in rhino)

hi all i have been trying to make this simple script where i can pick a curve/profile and its corner point and the script gives me the des…

Started by Ya vi

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Ya vi

Create Plane(s) Tangent to Curve

I'm trying to create a plane, or series of planes, tangent to a curve at a point, or series of points. The end result being a series of pla…

Started by Zack

2 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Zack

Move Curve/Surface/Object by Point Designation to Point

Specifically I am trying to move a curve from a position defined by a vertex point located on that curve, to a destination position defined…

Started by Zack

2 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Zack

Dish like surface

I am attempting to write a definition to create a dish like surface starting with a circle as the base. I attached an image and the definit…

Started by Oliver Hampel

4 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Oliver Hampel

Offset curves with different planes

Hi everybody, I am trying to offset some curves. Now I think they are in the right direction but anyway they are "off-setting" in differen…

Started by Mathias

3 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Mathias

Orient Box to plane

Hi everybody, I want to orient the boxes in the direction of the curves (picture attached). I do not know how to combine the plane of the…

Started by Mathias

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Mathias

Problem by creating a surface between two curves

Hey everyone! I got a problem with theese two curves.. I just want two make a surface right between them, but no function works properly..…

Started by Ludger Krabbe

12 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Remove Straight Lines from List but keep Curves

Is there a way to extract curves from a list, the list comprises of "planar curves" and "Line-Like curves". Ive tried to use a length repor…

Started by Ron Wassmer

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ron Wassmer

Curve join problem

Hi Everyone, I am trying to create a "pinch" on opposite sides of my tower. I am having trouble with one side of the tower where two edges…

Started by Jay Smith

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Jay Smith

how to convert nurbscurve to curve in rhino4

hi everyone i'm confused with a problem in rhino4 for example:   Dim Brp As Brep() brp = Brep.CreateFromLoft(Pl_s, point3d.Unset, point3d.U…

Started by ememery

4 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service