Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Cull' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shatter arcs not working or trim

Hello All,  I have been augmenting an existing GH script and want to continue to personalize it while relearning GH.  I am attempting to…

Started by Bradley Bowers

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Bradley Bowers

Cull duplicates component throwing Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm feeding a bunch of lines into a curve end points component. Then I cull the duplicates from the start points and the end points. At va…

Started by Norm Sash

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

Cull out curves according to distance

How can I cull out/delete irregular curves according to the distance between them. For instance to say if the distance between two lines is…

Started by Cristina Nan

0 Jan 25, 2014

Image sampler - Larger than - Cull problem

Hi, Fairly simple definition but I cant seem to use the Larger than component to delete the small values from the image sampler so they are…

Started by o.s

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Need to Rebuild Surfaces to Diagrid them

Hi Guys, Im new in this forum. Firstly id like to thank you all for providing such an useful base of information on the workabouts of GH.…

Started by Maximo Sanchez Granel

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Maximo Sanchez Granel

Making input parameters use a set of values

I've been trying to create a file that uses a pattern. Every 10 steps you increase the input (slider, knob, whatever) , the amount that the…

Started by Tyler Savin

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Tyler Savin

Random Cull using Galapagos to form desired shadow

Hello This is my problem... I have a truss which I want to cull so that the shadow it forms only falls into a give…

Started by Jake Alsop

10 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Karol Wawrzyniak

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service