Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C# bake on custom new layer

Hallo guys, i'm a beginner with C# so sorry for the noob question. I have a series of polylines and i need to create for each polyline a te…

Started by Paolo Alborghetti

3 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Text height in compiled C# component

Hi, Is it possible to modify the text height for text in a custom created preview using Draw3dText in C#. I would like larger text. Someh…

Started by OwnWindow

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

C# Script-component and 'Memory load *.GHA assemblies...'

Dear all, I am currently trying to use Grasshoppers C# Script-component to access and work with classes provided by the assembly 'karamba.g…

Started by Clemens Preisinger

2 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Clemens Preisinger

Using the CGAL algorithm library in GH - converting c++ to c#?

Hi I have just come across the CGAL (Computational Geometry Algorithms Library) which houses a C++ library of algorithms and data structur…

Started by Daniel Fink

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Maintain Datatree structure in scriptable components

Hi guys, I am just looking is something that can make my life easier (spare me a few lines of code or more importantly avoid debugging for…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Compiled component iteration

Hi all,   Long time listener, first time caller.  I'd like to know more about GH's iteration options in compiled components; specifically,…

Started by Ben Howes

17 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Preview

Would it be possible to assign a list of points to an output parameter without having the preview? I know I could make a string, but I woul…

Started by OwnWindow

11 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by OwnWindow

Why am I not getting points with the C# DivideByLength method?

Hi guys,   With the C# code below (and attached) I get the following output. How could I get actual points?   private void RunScript(List…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

9.0005: Is there a SDK? Obsolete member Grasshopper.Kernel.GH_AssemblyInfo.AssemblyName

I've used Help - Download SDK (by the way it doesn't go through the proxy we have at the office) and I don't find why I have a warning  ---…

Started by Serge Neuman

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by SIRJEAN

assign geometry and collision avoidance on swarm particles

Hey guys! Here is my problem. In the attached swarm particles GH file you will find the releant configuration for flocking behavior. The t…

Started by Diamadis

0 Oct 9, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service