Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gradient String to Color Type Conversion in C# Component

I am trying to convert a String type to a Color type in Grasshopper using the C# component. The input is a list of Strings in this format:…

Started by Jacky Liang

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Jacky Liang

Matrix Solver / Optimizer

Hi guys,I'm working on rigid folding in origami style.In used this paper to approach the issue.By extracting a single folding vertex with t…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

0 Nov 25, 2013

Rewriting Grasshopper Definitions in C# - questions with the output

I am currently in the process of rewriting some components in my Grasshopper definitions in C#. The definitions that involve the primitive…

Started by Jacky Liang

5 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jacky Liang

Difference in vertex index (Weaverbird / Rhino.Geometry)

Hi   I have been working on a script where the index of the vertices of a mesh is quite vital. In the process I have found a quite weird di…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

VB.net vs. C Sharp

I'm planning to learn one of these two languages. Which one of them has a better performance?

Started by Ian Chan

6 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Record the results once calculated and exit the sub

Hi all, I have a VB component that does a heavy computation. I want it to store the results the way a data recorder does and stop computin…

Started by Pirouz Nourian

7 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Problem getting an output at each iteration in C# component

If you have a list of lines as an input to a C# component, and you want to output them one at a time starting at the top of the list, how c…

Started by Vernon Vaden

7 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Vernon Vaden

GH_Structure confusion

Hi, I am a little confused about how GH_Structure works. In a compiled C# component I want load a Brep DataTree and place it in a flat list…

Started by Tim

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Tim

Resizable components using GH_ResizableAttributes<> (C#)

I'm interested in creating a resizable component, and deriving my own attributes class from GH_ResizableAttributes seems like the best solu…

Started by Stephen Brawner

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by tzin tzon

Grasshopper + rhino plugin + Sql-listener -> what's the correct C# design pattern?

Hi all, We're writing a rhino-plugin to open/run/close a .ghx files in an open instance of rhino/grasshopper. I would like the plugin to ge…

Started by Elco

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Elco

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service