Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Brep' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brep merge problem

Hello!  Today I was creating a definition in grasshopper to make a boolean difference  with a group of pipes. The problem is when I try to…

Started by Yarvick Loera

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Yarvick Loera

Highlighting a brep face from within a C# script

Hello everybody,I am trying to highlight a certain face of a brep in Rhino from within a Grasshopper C# component. I have a Rhino brep as i…

Started by Michael

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Michael

Overlapped vertices

Hi. I divided a surface into curves and then into points (Using the brep components). The points seem to be divided into four groups and I…

Started by Kashyap Shah

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

Please help me!!

hi, everybody, I am facing a big problem... I would like to do a grid box like a ripple using plural attractor points.... so please teach m…

Started by nakamaeeee

6 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by nakamaeeee

Brep.Trim(plane, tolerance) produces invalid breps?

Hi! Occasionally the Brep.Trim function produces "broken" Breps if I use it like described below: I have a polyline "pl" (simple and conve…

Started by Tim

0 Dec 19, 2013

Solid difference problem (A: 1 Close Brep, B: 13 Closed Breps (Cones)) Please help!

Hello, I have a very strange problem with the solid difference. I put a closed brep in A and multiple closed breps (caped cones that does…

Started by davidee

0 Dec 15, 2013

BrepInc not detecting

I am running an array of points along the y axis in steps with hoopsnake and a simple move. I want the points to behave a bit like wind / p…

Started by roderick read

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Extracting Brep faces in C#

I'm trying to extract faces of a Brep in a C# script component, and I'm just having some issues with getting a result. I'm mainly having a…

Started by Vernon Vaden

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Vernon Vaden

Guid from Brep to Surface

I encountered a problem that when I converted a Referenced Brep (which is originally a Surface) into a Surface, the Guid of the Brep got lo…

Started by Reino

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by Reino

Splitting Breps

Hi,  I am trying to split breps which consist of several curved surfaces joined together. The grasshopper 'split brep' component works wel…

Started by Rob May

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Rob May

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service