Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '3D' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brep Control, Voronoi, Skeletal Mesh, for 3D printing

Hey Everyone, First off I just want to thank all the questioners and everyone that has answered questions, as a SUPER beginner I really app…

Started by Kenny Arnold

9 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

EXTEND SURFACE FOR CNC MILLING

Hi, I'm working on a project where I will be milling EPS formwork of a shell structure. Long story short, the formwork will be used as a te…

Started by Chris bc

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

How to create a surface through various points?

I have survey data in the form of NEZ coordinates of a ditch. I want to create the surface of the ditch. That is, a surface that best appr…

Started by Chintan Pathak

6 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by mahshid jangali

3D Text Tag Display Problem

Hi guys, I was following a tutorial about making diagrids. One of the steps is ListItem the first row of points from a DivideSurface operat…

Started by Miao Li

2 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Miao Li

Circle packing on non-planar surfaces

Hi,  How is the concept of circle packing defined for non-planar surface ? Given a 3d brep, how is one to arrive at a circle packing solu…

Started by Chintan Pathak

0 Jul 25, 2016

EPW file customization to visualize CO2 concentration in a 3D chart

Hello to everyone. I modified the epw file (see attached file) by inserting the fake CO2  data in the column of the global solar radiation…

Started by Francesco

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Francesco

Millipede Topostruct 3D minimal thickness Boundary Region

Hi, I am trying to achieve a 3D topostruct optimization. I managed to get some interesting result in 2D, but when I try in 3D I don't get t…

Started by Eliott S

0 May 21, 2016

PT 3D morph list

Hi there,  I am a beginner in gh and I am trying to create some sort of poles/geometry between two surface to allow different zone of dens…

Started by za

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by za

Re-join SrfSplits into original 3D Voronoi Cells breps

Hello everyone! I need some help here with 3d Voronoi. I think the title is very explicit, but here are some images of what I am trying to…

Started by Sergio Roa

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Sergio Roa

Re join SrfSplits into original 3D Voronoi Cells breps

Hello everyone! I need some help here with 3d Voronoi. I think the title is very explicit, but here are some images of what I am trying to…

Started by Sergio Roa

0 Apr 27, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service