Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'split' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I trim a BRep with a surface?

I have searched all the possible preset commands: split, trim, boolean intersect, etc, but have not been able to come across one that would…

Started by YB

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by brepkrew

modify indexes and branches

Hi there (again) I have a plain list (made up of surfaces). The length may vary, but it is supposed to stay an even number. I need to spli…

Started by Danniely Staback

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Danniely Staback

Architecture: Surface box is not bounded by the twisted shape of base surfaces

Hi, I have created a wavy brick pattern on a flat surface controlled by an attractor point. I am trying to morph a geometry on to the sub-…

Started by Snigdha D

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

surface split and rotation panels

HI im having some troubles when im tring to rotate some panels after ive split them. the problem is with the rotation axis. apreciate any h…

Started by RR

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by RR

Split surfaces at the intersection with other surfaces

Hey guys, I think that I need your help. What I am trying to do is to cut surfaces at the intersections with other other surfaces.  All sur…

Started by Lukasz

10 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

split a catenary (curve) in 2

Hi all, Many hours now, that I try to "cut" / "split" in two a Catenary curve in 2 pieces.I tried : * with "curve/curve intersection" then…

Started by Fred P

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Fred P

Text input to Baudot code to affect/decay geometry (Processing -> grasshopper via gHowl)

Hi All I'm working on a script in processing that creates the 5-bit baudot code when you type letters and number. What I want to do is plu…

Started by Saman Ziaie

0 Oct 31, 2012

Splitting a List into multiple list aka partition a list.

so i just wrote a node that would split a list into multiple smaller list... and then i discovered a node already exist to do this Sets -&g…

Started by Mario L

0 Sep 30, 2012

Splitting list of values

I am trying to split a list of integers into "runs", basically consecutive recurrences of the same integer.  For example, 2,2,0,0,2,2,2,2 w…

Started by David Koch

4 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Tree-Components loose internalised data

Sets>Tree - Components will loose all internalised data but points if copied and pasted to/from clipboard.

Started by phillip

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service