Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get the index of a Path as Integer inside a VB.net component

I can´t find the method. Probably it´s as easy as it seems... Thanks in advance!     Dim pathindexes As New List (Of Integer)    For g As…

Started by paul hackett

2 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

Managing branches / dividing curves

Hello everyone, Im new using Grasshopper, I was wondering if someone could help me.I created 2 circles from the same center , the first one…

Started by Joan tarragon

3 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Joan tarragon

point groups

I've trying to solve a problem without code there is some  groups of three curves each each one divided in same number of points I want to…

Started by pepe ballesteros

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by pepe ballesteros

Sweep 1 with vb.net node

Dear Discussion,Has anyone successfully created a sweep 1 with a vb.net node in GH?  I have tried but get some error " ... Attempted to rea…

Started by Will Craig

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Weird problem with lists and items

Hi everyone! I am working on a definition in which I want to combine different points over curves in order to make a polygon tessellation.…

Started by Juan Pablo Ugarte

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Changing the number of datatree branches by a parameter...?

Hi,   does any one know how to make a list of paths?I suppose there´s a way how to make F(x) component throw out strings like this {0;0;0}…

Started by Šimon Prokop

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Šimon Prokop

Gradient Descent

Hi All, I want to make a Gradient Descent algorithm which iteratively performs small steps in the direction of the negative gradient towar…

Started by Michiel Oosterhuis

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by msgrom

Path in Function Component Output

I'm probably getting totally the wrong picture here, but for some reason the Function component seems a really bad team player when it come…

Started by Yannis

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Manuel

wool threads problem with kangaroo

Hey guys, Im having some trouble with selecting some curves and running kangaroo, when the simulationreset input is set to true it looks fi…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

Manipulation path and branches

Hi I have a path tree structure {A;B} What I want is to flatten all the A path's in {A;B} so I dont get all the different B branches. See e…

Started by Stigvg

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service