Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'galapagos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

edit mesh_GECO+Galapagos optimization

hi guys! My attempt is to a volumetric optimization! I'm trying to figure out how to edit a mesh by moving (by Galapagos) its points, that…

Started by andreaquartara

0 Jan 11, 2013

Building units optimization based on sunlight penetration

I'm trying to approach following problem: I Have a given volume with flexible units packed inside of it(units can change size or either be…

Started by Adam Chałupski

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by andreaquartara

Galapagos _ Help Needed

Imagine there is an initial cube, divided by 6 horizontal planes (let's say floors of a building)  and from this cube, volume is subtracted…

Started by Stratis Georgiou

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Stratis Georgiou

[Galapagos+Geco] BUG Multiple calculation for the first solution

Hi David and [u/to],   I encounter a problem with Galapagos and Geco: when I plug some specific sliders that trig boolean values (a cull li…

Started by Thibault Schwartz

1 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by andreaquartara

Add additional mutation button?

Hi David, I am doing a little experiment with Galapagos and Geco,  I want to ask, what is the function of "add additional mutations to the…

Started by Yasser Hafizs

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

Looping Problem

Hello,   I am working on a project regarding the composition of tetrahedron at their adjacent faces to grow into a larger overall composite…

Started by Nicholas Pajerski

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

Phasma - Developable surfaces definition

Hi Grasshoppers! Here is the companion you missed... Why don't you go playing together?   See this discussion too. I think it would be pos…

Started by Fred Becquelin

36 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Andrei Hakhovich

How can I use ECOTECT RGB as a driver for Galapagos?

Hello guys, I am trying to optimize my form agaisnt the sun by using ecotect mesh data and linking it to galapagos.  I have the Ecotect p…

Started by Muhammad Hissaan Awaiz

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Milo Rambaldi

Galapagos: Simulated Annealing to seed Genetic Algorithm

David, I am interested in experimenting with using several solutions from Galapagos' Simulated Annealing (SA) solver as members of the ini…

Started by Ben Silverman

0 Apr 23, 2012

Gene list/galapagos simplification

Hi, Any ideas on how to simplify this galapagos/karamba script? I think a gene list would probably be the best way but am unable to use it…

Started by Ivo Carew

10 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service