Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intersecting overlapping lines and removing duplicates

Hi,  I have a problem with overlapping lines whereby I'm trying eliminate the possibility of overlapping lines.  The problem is best descri…

Started by James Park

6 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by James Park

Testing parallelity of lines in x,y,z space and

Hi I've been stuck on this problem for a few days. Is there a simple way to group a set of lines according to their parallelity? Thanks,…

Started by James Park

15 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Tyrer

baking problem

hey guys! im really new with working with grasshopper so my problem is probably silly, but still. this is my first attempt to create somet…

Started by hrushka

2 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by hrushka

atractors with lines

Hi, I have a problem using attractors and rebuilding after it. The thing is that I want to make the deformation of lines influenced by poin…

Started by alex soriano

0 Aug 4, 2013

attractor points, pinch lines

hello What im trying is to transform curves using attractor points that will scale the line points. The problem is once i have scaled the…

Started by RR

11 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Overlapping Lines

Hey Everybody, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve an issue I am having. I had used a grid, and, based on the…

Started by Connor Gravelle

8 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Connor Gravelle

Truss with paneling tools, how to trim lines?

Hello Everyone! I am following a tutorial to build up a model of a truss with Paneling Tools starting from a curve in rhino. I followed eve…

Started by lukdamore

0 May 24, 2013

Field Lines how to rebuild and make Periodic?

Hi all, I have a question about the field lines component. I would like to know if there is a way to make the field lines periodic- so that…

Started by Chris Ingram

8 May 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Ingram

Export lines animation in grasshopper.

Hi guys! I would like to export some 2D line animation in grasshopper. First I would like to animate them: they are multiple slider animate…

Started by Marco Caprani

4 May 5, 2013
Reply by lv2311

Tween between curves by fields

Hi there! Using the new "Tween between two curves"  Rhino 5 tool, I started to get several issues when curves became kind of complex (I mea…

Started by JArgota

0 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service