Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curve' (477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

curve and polyline variable offset

Hello all, I am looking to create multiple offsets for each of the edges of a given closed curve or polyline. Is there a simple way of doi…

Started by Anthony Polidoro

5 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

how to intigrate a set of curves into a mesh

hey friends, i have projected a set of curves onto a mesh. how can i make them now bekome one with the mesh, so that the curves and the m…

Started by maxie schneider

3 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by chimenemene

Limit radial pattern to fixed circle

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper, and this is my first question here. I am using a component called Radial Hex that works just like GH Radial,…

Started by hulsiem

5 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by hulsiem

tripping CURVE ARRAY

before I came here, I literally almost tried everything. Never in my life I felt that betrayed and frustrated with technology. I am trying…

Started by Hakam husam

0 Mar 3, 2017

Isoline problem

Hello people, Sorry, but I need small advice. I want to create couple of isolines and put them between this two isoline (which are defined…

Started by Michaela N

2 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Points in a curve

Hi all, I'm a really new grasshopper user, I have a problem to understand how to use the "POINT IN CURVE" node, onece I've found the relati…

Started by riccardo foschi

6 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Marcola

Arraying Crv along Crv

I am new to GH so any help getting me up and running with this would be super appreciated. I can't seem to get past this issue of arraying…

Started by Julia

3 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Julia

Every point on a curve iteration

Component: GHPython Level: Beginner What is the best way to do this in Grasshopper/Python?  For everyPoint_on_sampleCurve:    do this...…

Started by Faith Sa

1 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

PROBLEM WITH FILLET

Hi, fillet results in invalid curve. why?

Started by s s solomon

3 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by seghier khaled

Curve with control points and start/end tangents?

Is there a curve like this? i.e. with control points like the standard "Curve", but with start and end tangents like an "Interpolated Curve…

Started by Barnes Jaker

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service