Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Rhino x86 bits not loading

Hi, I have installed grasshopper initially in my rhino 5 x64, but now I had to install rhino 5 x86 for an university project, and this vers…

Started by Esteban Castro

1 May 19, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

The Grasshopper SDK only shows white pages

Hi, i downloaded the .chm file over this link: http://download.mcneel.com/s3b/mcneel/grasshopper/1.0/sdk/en/GrasshopperSDK.chm, because th…

Started by Lasse Heilemann

7 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Lasse Heilemann

Geco - Ecotect connection problem

Have anybody of you guys experienced a "connection" problem with Geco and Ecotect? When I try to export Mesh geometry from Grasshopper with…

Started by George Bukosdi

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Turner Chang

Geco - Ecotect connection problem

Have anybody of you guys experienced a "connection" problem with Geco and Ecotect? When I try to export Mesh geometry from Grasshopper with…

Started by George Bukosdi

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Turner Chang

[C#] Scale problem <<

I wanna create List<Surface> something like that (Bottom). What's the problem of my script ? protected override void…

Started by Digit

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Digit

Image sampler - Larger than - Cull problem

Hi, Fairly simple definition but I cant seem to use the Larger than component to delete the small values from the image sampler so they are…

Started by o.s

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Preview anomaly and curve projection on surface error

Hi everyone. I projected a grid of variably sized circles on a simple U-shaped loft surface and received some errors, usually at the ends o…

Started by Concus Cretus

0 Oct 18, 2013

loft problem

hello everyone! i am trying to loft between two rectangles as shown in the attached image. i have also uploaded the .gh file for reference.…

Started by Umar Jamshaid

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Umar Jamshaid

Trim Problem

Hello every one! i have a query in reference to this post, http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/help-7?commentId=2985220%3AComment%3A9

Started by Umar Jamshaid

0 Sep 1, 2013

Help needed with a model based on Image Sampler: architectural stuff!

Ok, As you can see in the ghx, the model molds to shape with help of the (contrast-)image put in Image Sampler. I'm wondering why my model…

Started by Dont Ask

10 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Dont Ask

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service