Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geometry, poly curve order and data trees

Hi all please find attached my problem definition, currently located on the naughty stair. Its a working canvas, apologies. The section hi…

Started by Kenyon Graham

1 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Kenyon Graham

Data recorder with boolean input

Can someone show me how to set up a data recorder (for any type of data), with a boolean input for reset in Vb.net?

Started by phillip

8 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

removing a branch from data tree

Hi everybody, I want to remove one branch from my data tree, so that I can connect remaining curves from my Ruled objects and fill the gap…

Started by Arash Deilami

8 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Arash Deilami

Diamond pattern from Trigrid object using data tree

Hi everybody, How can I define diamonds polylines from TriGrid object? I want to use TriGrid and Data Tree objects. Thank you

Started by Arash Deilami

1 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Arash Deilami

Help with Force-Directed-Tree-Layout (Data Viz)?

I would like to achieve this effect for data visualization (requires javascript).I first tried to implement this using springs in Kanagaroo…

Started by h

0 Feb 7, 2016

Paths/Data Trees/Mapping -I need help!!

Hi Everyone, I've just spent a couple of days reading up about data trees and path mapping but I just can't seem to figure out how to map m…

Started by Anna Petrou

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Anna Petrou

Data tree merging

Hi all, I have attached my defintion. I have a trapezoidal shaped deck that is to be split orthogonally. The longiudinal beam intersection…

Started by Kenyon Graham

2 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Kenyon Graham

split list by difference in values....

Hi to all of you Grasshopper experts. I tried to find something related in the Forum but somehow no sucess so far. How to split a list int…

Started by Boris Baehre

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Group Curves by Proximity

I am working with a large set of Curves that I want to group via proximity. There are probably many ways to do this, but i seem to have hit…

Started by AB

2 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by AB

Seperate Breps and Meshes into 2 lists

I need to find a way to seperate a list of meshes and breps mixed together into 2 lists. The reason is, that the MeshBrep component actuall…

Started by Armin Seltz

4 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Matt Gaydon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service