Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Voronoi' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Voronoi Thickness

Hello, I really need help giving thickness to a 3D Voronoi, I tried lofting the lines, solid intersection and nothing seems to work proper…

Started by Ana

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Kyle Ultrawave

LVoronoi on object

Hey. I´m looking for someone to help me. First of all, I don´t use grasshopper very often. So I´m a beginner and my knowledge of grasshoppe…

Started by katmit

1 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by katmit

Cluster for offsetting and filleting convex closed curves on the XY plane

Maybe a little bit limited and slow, but useful if you're offsetting voronoi diagrams and have difficulties with short edges and large fill…

Started by Ola Jaensson

0 Jun 7, 2013

Weaverbird thicken & smoothing - I need some help with my .gh!

Hey all, I've having trouble smoothing my mesh. My end goal is rapid prototyping and parts of my mesh are too thin (under 1mm). Wb Thicken…

Started by Jonny Blackmore

0 Jun 6, 2013

Kangaroo, Voronoi

Alguien sabe como se hace esto??? anyone know how to do this???  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXjV2jen074  I need to know urgently plea…

Started by icaro_dedalo

0 May 13, 2013

Surface in Voronoi Cells - Please Help Me

Hello everyone, I'm a architecture student and i'm from Brazil. I'm trying to create surfaces inside a lot o voronoi cells. I'm learning an…

Started by Pedro Azevedo Queiroz

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Pedro Azevedo Queiroz

Mesh Relaxation Help

Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to make something like this (Image) that my tutor wants me too head towa…

Started by Aaron Hills

2 May 4, 2013
Reply by Aaron Hills

Pop3d, 3D Voronoi

is it possible to Pop3D, an organic brep? a form that is not a generic region box. I'm trying to generate a 3d voronoi structure using a or…

Started by Nicholas Murao

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Joaquim Filipe Reis

Voronoi 3D

After I spent hours looking online for tutorials on creating voronoi 3D script, I realized the new grasshopper has a built-in Voronoi now.…

Started by ParastooParsa

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

Voronoi closed curves on surface edge

Hi, I'm doing a voronoi diagram on a non-planar surface, and I'm having trouble getting the resulting list of closed curves on the surface…

Started by Wendy

0 Apr 16, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service