Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Tree' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems running python script on data tree branches

Hi All, I have written a Python script which subdivides a polygon, and then outputs the new polygons as a data tree, in which each branch i…

Started by Ben Minton

7 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Ben Minton

Challening Overlapping Pattern and Trim

I have a process question dealing with lists and sequencing. In the files attached, I have surface with a pattern.  The squares of the pat…

Started by William Reid

0 May 23, 2014

Data Tree Access and Dispatch in Python Component

Hi there, I'm fairly new to Python in Grasshopper and have a question about how to access data trees.  I was taking a look at some of the…

Started by Kyle Schillaci

7 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Kyle Schillaci

MANGROVE ROOTS

Hi, I am looking to generate mangrove roots, possibly using Rabbit? I'm not sure how to go about this. Is anybody able to help? Thanks T…

Started by Tom

4 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Separating data from a tree using data from another tree as an identifier

Hi,  any help appreciated...  perhaps this isn't the best way to go about this issue but... In the definition attached is it possible to…

Started by pochee

0 Feb 18, 2014

Data Tree Masterclass by David Rutten

I just posted a Data tree video series by David Rutten: http://vimeopro.com/rhino/grasshopper-masterclass-with-david-rutten Data Trees ca…

Started by Scott Davidson

0 Nov 22, 2013

Retrieve specific branches of a data tree

Hi all, I've been struggling on getting a specific branch from a data tree. It seems so simple but I just can't figure it out. What I have…

Started by Rutger D

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Pairing sets of data between components

In this example I have two surfaces and two sets of curves which have been projected onto their corresponding surfaces (left and right). If…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

What is the Principal Parameter and why would I need it?

In Version 0.9.0051 a new option in the component drop-down menu is introduced, called Principal. What does it do?

Started by phillip

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by phillip

GetDataTree Problem

Hi all,  I want to make a custom component which has a Data Tree input and gives a specific item in a list as an output. It gives me the…

Started by M NICK

6 May 9, 2013
Reply by John Harding

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service