Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'version' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Random" problems

1. We've just updated to 0.9 and certain things have changed. What I'm trying to do is generate a grid of points on a surface and them move…

Started by Jasleen Sarai

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Display About Third-Party Plug-In Versions

Having trouble to follow what version of which Plug-Ins (Wb, Goat, Mantis, ...) I am using. I think I have seen a screenshot (by Danny..?)…

Started by phillip

7 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

When is the next release of Grasshopper?

We don't like to make promises, as we're very bad at estimating. Basically Grasshopper releases follow one of two patterns. There are slow…

Started by David Rutten

32 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

GhPython 0.4.6 available for download

Hi everyone,   version 0.4.6 of the GhPython component is now available on food4Rhino. This release addresses the breaking SDK changes in G…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

10 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Unable to load Grasshopper Rhino 4 SR9

Windows 7 64bit, Rhino 4 SR9 Getting this error: Command: Grasshopper Rhino.NET::LoadPlugIn - SDK versions do not match                 R…

Started by Joseph Alcontin

3 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

weaverbird component ID conflict

hello, I´ve just installed the new weaverbird colors ver.4.4 component for grasshopper, replacing the old weaverbird ver.3.2, and when I st…

Started by dadandroid

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Deniz Yıldırım

which version for Rhino 4.0 sr 8.0

Hi all i have a old version install in my rhino (0.8 0004) and i realise some of the tutorial interface are different to what i have (i don…

Started by Red L

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Red L

Grasshopper 7.0045?

im looking for this specific version of grasshopper (7.0045) so I can load some earlier definitions that wont seem to load properly in vers…

Started by Austin Samson

0 Sep 22, 2011

Older Grasshopper Versions

Sorry, how to find an older version of grasshopper? (I need 0.6) All the links of the forum are linked to the same pages which gives you al…

Started by Diego

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Diego

Rhino v 4.0 sr 9 problem reading grasshopper files, was fine in trial version of Rhino

I installed the trial version of Rhino V4 SR9 to do some work in Grasshopper and the gha, ghx and 3dm files worked perfectly. I have now in…

Started by Diana Hare

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hare

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service