Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Bake' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help CANT BAKE????

I am trying to bake surfaces from 3 volumes but it doesnt seem to work. Rhino says " Neither the document nor the active object have been s…

Started by Lee Binwei Joshua

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Lee Binwei Joshua

Baking Mass Quantities for Export

Hello! I've been using firefly among other miscellaneous grasshopper plug-ins to manipulate design parameters in real time often not with t…

Started by Nate Kaylor

0 Dec 15, 2014

Exporting to Illustrator

I'm not very familiar with rhino/grasshopper and I have baked my grasshopper model and want to export it to illustrator in either rendered…

Started by Rachel

2 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Daniel Tarazona

Bake geometry from Karamba

Hi Does anybody know if it's possible to bake the geometry from Karamba into Rhino (the geometry with cross sections)?   Thanks in advance…

Started by Claus Nielsen

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Claus Nielsen

Unroll Facade, 3d Text mapping, bake with colour and group

Hi Folks, As i updated the FabTools on friday and some components changed from the last release, i've done some example files. They show ho…

Started by Florian Frank

0 May 26, 2013

Baking preset

Hi to everyone! I have a file I am using a lot which involves baking solids on different and specific rhino layers. Do you know if there i…

Started by Davide Roth

2 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Davide Roth

Problem with baking triangular surface - why it turns into a rectangle?

I made triangles in GH by PlanarSrf closed polylines. But when I bake the triangles, they turn into rectangles! Is this a bug with bake? An…

Started by Darren Chang

4 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Darren Chang

Bake with Attributes Compatibility

All, Are there any "bake with attributes"-like plugins out there that are compatible with GH9?  Giulio's plug-in doesn't seem to be update…

Started by Mike Warshaw

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Mike Warshaw

Geometry Cache Broken?

Is Geometry Cache Broken?  I thought I could use Geom Cache to bake some geometry, then edit it in Rhino, and then retrieve the edited geom…

Started by Stan Carroll

9 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Stan Carroll

Bake Material Color

Hey guys, I am trying to write a script which changes an objects material color.  Then when the object is baked into rhino, the material w…

Started by John Li

0 Aug 7, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service