Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Python' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python, min() function not working.

Hi, I am trying to get the smallest value of a list. I know I could do a for loop for this but I want to use the python built in function…

Started by Miguel Rus

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

GH.python crashes while attempting to open script editor.

I'm running Rhino build 5.1.30129.1756 and Gh version .9.0014. When I add a python component and right click> open editor both Grasshopp…

Started by Matthew Horn

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Matthew Horn

Copy command not working in python

I'm using the python component and it seems that the rs.copyobject is not working. Can anyone confirm this? Regards, M

Started by Miguel Rus

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

How do I extract the vertices of a Polysurface?

I'm scripting in python and I'm trying to extract the vertices of the polysurface. Does anyone know command to extract the vertices of a po…

Started by Miguel Rus

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Miguel Rus

Making A Library for ghPython

I've written a few methods I use over and over again in my Python components.  When I need them I copy and paste the code.  Does anyone kno…

Started by Jake Hebbert

1 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Jake Hebbert

Dear Santa : Set Member Index Its not Working Well

Dear Santa (David Rutten) :  i'm working on my CSV and GIS stuff, and know i'm on the phase to find members in a list  and i notice that S…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

2 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

Input Parameters Conflict

Hello Everyone, I am new to python scripting in grasshopper.  I have written a script which preforms Boolean operations on a solid block.  …

Started by Peter Schmidt

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Schmidt

Pseudo Code Problem Thinking

I have a CSV file  that had an error, some of the row the Data its not in the Same Columm  i have to write a script in Python that read the…

2 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

CSV MODULE for IRONPYTHON

i don't know but now i'm obsessed with Coding, and was trying to figure out to write my own CSV file read component in Python, cuz i need t…

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Building a Grasshopper Component in IronPython with Sharpdevelop

I am trying to build a grasshopper component using Python instead of C# or VB. I have done these steps 1- defined a class pointing .Net Fra…

Started by Yusuf Buyruk

0 Nov 24, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service