Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Python' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing GH components "intelligence"

When I feed a list of list of points into GhPython, I find that the component detects what is being input, and will create the implied loop…

Started by Saeran Vasanthakumar

16 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Data matching - List of curves going through points

Hi everyone, I have been working on this script for a few days now and cannot wrap my head around some data matching issues that I have.…

Started by Jeandm

0 Sep 30, 2013

Automate Sliders + Extract model data

Hi, I'm trying out a method to automate slider behavior using a GHPython component inside Grasshopper. I have taken some inspiration from t…

Started by Dion Jansen

8 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Lee, Jong-Hoon

Record the results once calculated and exit the sub

Hi all, I have a VB component that does a heavy computation. I want it to store the results the way a data recorder does and stop computin…

Started by Pirouz Nourian

7 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

[Python] Using the patch command within Python Script (creating a surface between 5 non-planar points)

Hi, I am new to Pyhton Scripting and I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I have been having. I would like to create a sur…

Started by Nicolo Bencini

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Nicolo Bencini

ghPython looses parameters on copy or load/save [SOLVED(ish)]

Hi all,   Every time I copy or reload a ghPython component, it looses some of its parameters!   As in the actual parameter pin is deleted f…

Started by Theron Burger

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Draw Mesh Edges Inconsistency

Hi, I have noticed that toggling "Draw Mesh Edges" does not always seem to work with certain components (i.e. turning them on or off will n…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

GHPython

Hi All, I am having trouble writing scripts in the python component for grasshopper.  Can this component use the class and def structure of…

Started by Newsum

12 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Newsum

Remote Controls for Grasshopper

Ever since we built the bowl generator with what seems like a million controls, I have been looking for a way to build remote controls outs…

Started by Ryan Gathmann

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Ryan Gathmann

Python or C#

I have finally made up my mind to really learn one of the scripting languages that go with GH. I think the first question, as many people h…

Started by Darren Chang

22 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by FP

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service