Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jacky Liang's Discussions (181)

Discussions Started (40) Replies Latest Activity

Thank you

The past six months, as a co-op student in a school in the East coast United States, I had the opportunity to work at a local architecture…

Started by Jacky Liang in VB, C# and Python Coding

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Boolean property to detect if an optional input/output is connected or not.

I currently have an optional input, let's say its index is = 1. Is there a boolean property to detect whether it's connected to a wire or…

6 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Overriding the HtmlHelp_Source() method to write a "help" page for each component

According to the SDK, in order to write a custom HTML page, one must override the HtmlHelp_Source(): How does one override this method…

3 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Is it reasonable to..

Is it reasonable to bundle a .DLL in Food4Rhino when a user downloads my Grasshopper component GHAs?  I currently us NodaTime.DLL for mana…

4 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Implementing AddRuntimeMessage() on other classes

Typical error handling on the class where SolveInstance() is located is typically just a "AddRuntimeMessage(..)" at the catch() statement.…

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Font used in GH component icons

Hey. I am interested in knowing what fonts are used in Grasshopper icons, such as these. Another point is -- are these icons designed in P…

8 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Adding input/output parameters without using IGH_VariableParameterComponent

This is a continuation to the previous thread. My original question was:  Are there other ways to determine/add/remove of inputs/outputs…

4 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Adding input/output parameters once on canvas much like how the C#/Python component works

Hi there. I am interested in emulating the functionality of the Python/C# IO parameter's functionality: On "+" or "-" you are able to r…

16 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Associating Properties (whether it's temperature, color, or more) to mesh(es)

I am interested in associating properties to meshes. These properties could be user-defined, for things such as color (represented in a C#'…

12 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Left-mouse button event-arg in C#/VS component (as opposed to right-mouse event)

Currently, this is the method I use in one of my components to trigger an action and event: It is called within my AppendMenuItems(ToolS…

9 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service