Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ben Fortunato's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I experimented with the above, just duplicating the sweep procedure for simplicities…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 15, 2010 to Grasshoppper will not sweep

13 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Andrew Huss

". .. . I was also wondering if their was a way to adjust the direction of a set of c…"

13 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Andrew Huss

"I was having similar problems, but It seems that the sweep will not work on closed c…"

13 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Andrew Huss

"Thanks Florian for your reply It looks like this script might come in handy in the f…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 9, 2010 to Using the Grasshopper Tree Class Methods-Documentation???

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

"Damien, I took a look at the vbscript you enclosed and created an instantiation of…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 7, 2010 to Using the Grasshopper Tree Class Methods-Documentation???

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

"Thanks Jason for your help! I was actually able to do the exact same thing with a co…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 7, 2010 to OnNurbsCurve.Transform Method returns invalid curve?

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"Sorry, after posting this I realized the function seems to be working, rather I thin…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 5, 2010 to OnNurbsCurve.Transform Method returns invalid curve?

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"Is there some documentation on the methods and classes specific to Grasshopper? This…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 3, 2010 to Simple grid script not working?

16 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"I found an interesting Primer which deals with VBscripting from the University of Si…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 1, 2010 to Open Nurbs Objects Documentation- Help!

6 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"Thanks everyone for their replies! I took a bit of a break from trying to pick up VB…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 1, 2010 to Open Nurbs Objects Documentation- Help!

6 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service