Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ben Fortunato's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"If any one is interested, I found a thread here that seems to work, very simple solu…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 7, 2012 to Mesh Creation Managing a point Matrix - How can I create a universal sort points acording to planar co-ordinates?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"I took a look at the thread but I didn't see a solution that was based on x and y co…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 7, 2012 to Mesh Creation Managing a point Matrix - How can I create a universal sort points acording to planar co-ordinates?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"You can make the notebook public, but not sure that would be the best solution, sinc…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 7, 2012 to sort Mesh

29 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Clarke

"Danny, Have you looked into Microsoft Onenote? I've been using it to take notes and…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 7, 2012 to sort Mesh

29 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Clarke

"This looks very interesting, I will try it out and see how that works. Thanks for th…"

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"I found a link on ModeLab's website with a GHX file explaining mesh creation. I'm ha…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 3, 2012 to Generating Clean Meshes for export into Max- Genertate

1 May 3, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

"I Thanks for your advice! I couldn't find the FXB export from Rhino. But I will expe…"

Ben Fortunato replied May 3, 2012 to Exporting Color Gradient To Max

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"So what you are saying is that I can import all the namespaces etc so I get the type…"

Ben Fortunato replied Mar 2, 2010 to Debugging within the VB Script Component/Visual Studio: Setting a Break Point

8 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Maxim Broos

"Did you figure out how to resolve this issue?"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 28, 2010 to Get item from scripted data tree?

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Guy Snover

"I will give the cell by cell method a try. Easy enough to do via a loop. I guess wha…"

Ben Fortunato replied Feb 28, 2010 to Dynamic Diagramming in Excel: Calling Excel commands from Rhino:

9 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service