Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Guillaume Niel's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all, but I already used this method consisting in comparing .From and .To,…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 27, 2012 to comparing two lines - vb component

21 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

"Thanks David, I thought there was a method like in Rhinoscript, but using vectors is…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 23, 2012 to How to get the angle between two lines - vb component

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

"Thanks David, I tried the second method you described and it works perfectly. For o…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 23, 2012 to reuse of an array from a vb component to another

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

"I got the solution on a vb.net forum, I have to add this line at the end of my scrip…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 9, 2012 to how to display a waiting message using a form with a label - vb component

10 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by SIRJEAN

"It works with you, but not with me. If I change false to True, the label area is tra…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 9, 2012 to how to display a waiting message using a form with a label - vb component

10 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by SIRJEAN

"label1.Visible = False determines whether the control is visible or hidden. So that…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 8, 2012 to how to display a waiting message using a form with a label - vb component

10 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by SIRJEAN

"Hi Rajaa, Thanks for your help. I gave up with the script using lists of lists of Ob…"

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 5, 2012 to calculation time problem with a list of list - vb component

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Rajaa Issa

"Works perfectly. Thanks."

Guillaume Niel replied Nov 1, 2012 to measuring the time elapsed for the execution of a script - vb component

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

"David, Thanks for your answer again. I'll find out the exact script to change the co…"

Guillaume Niel replied Oct 28, 2012 to Hide an object or change its color - vb.net component

6 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

"Thanks, The hide script is working now. But I still have two questions : - About as…"

Guillaume Niel replied Oct 27, 2012 to Hide an object or change its color - vb.net component

6 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service