Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Paul N Jeffries's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"The definition you posted seems to be working OK on my machine.  When you say that t…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 18, 2016 to Delaunay from delaunay

4 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Petrol

"As a software architect with ~40 years of tech experience, I would again suggest tha…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 5, 2016 to Am I just not ready for Rhino/Grasshopper?

11 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

"I haven't tested this, but you could try using the modulus operator (%) to divide by…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 4, 2016 to Shift Items in a branch with wrap

5 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Saleem

"One thing that's important to understand when using Rhino for this kind of thing is…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 4, 2016 to Am I just not ready for Rhino/Grasshopper?

11 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

"This seems like a good summary to me. I teach people coding in Python, because that…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Mar 29, 2016 to Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

11 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

"Thanks David, No worries - that's pretty much what I was expecting and those all se…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Mar 29, 2016 to Most Challenging Components to create during grasshoppers' development?

27 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

"Hi David, Out of (vested) interest, will there be substantial changes to the way com…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Mar 29, 2016 to Most Challenging Components to create during grasshoppers' development?

27 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

"Since somebody already broke the ice of linking to one of my tutorials, I'll also po…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Apr 15, 2014 to Sine Wave Along Path

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by diegsfb

"Hi Steve, Any update on the outcomes of this meeting? Cheers, Paul"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 23, 2013 to Rhino_DotNET will be discontinued

17 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Baer

"A little bit of everything, but mostly RHP stuff - most of my GHAs I converted over…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 10, 2013 to Rhino_DotNET will be discontinued

17 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Baer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by