Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Paul N Jeffries's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"There's actually an easy way to do this: put spaces in front of the subcategory name…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 19, 2017 to Change order of plugin Sub Category C#

11 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

"The first line is right (probably - I haven't tested!), the second should just be:…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 4, 2017 to Offset closed curves consistently

5 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"I think your next problem will be that you can't mix RhinoCommon and RhinoScriptSynt…"

5 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"'Centroid' isn't a static property or function, so you need to create an instance of…"

5 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

"A GHA file is just a renamed .dll - you can add it to a scripting component as a ref…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Sep 28, 2017 to Declare custom class (from gha) in script?

2 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Jason Borden

"It looks like this is because passing it through the panel is converting it to a str…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Sep 27, 2017 to problem with component evaluate

4 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Jon

"Are the curves in Rhino or in Grasshopper only? In Rhino, you could use the PointsO…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Sep 3, 2017 to How to control specific points on the Sine Curve?

10 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

"I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to do, but you might be able to just us…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Jul 13, 2017 to wrap a List and list the Nth item from each of its branch

1 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

"I would say that compiling in VS offers the following advantages: - Proper debugging…"

Paul N Jeffries replied May 15, 2017 to Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

11 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

"The Expression shortcut doesn't seem to be working in v0.9.0076.  Did it get taken o…"

Paul N Jeffries replied Oct 19, 2016 to Popup shortcuts

19 May 10, 2017
Reply by Rick Titulaer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service