Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andrei Raducanu's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, cheers for clearing it up!"

Andrei Raducanu replied Jun 10, 2014 to get the perimeter of a curved brep that has been flattened

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Edmund Harriss

"nice workaround but this also results in an approximation (as with mesh shadow). i w…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Jun 10, 2014 to get the perimeter of a curved brep that has been flattened

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Edmund Harriss

"thanks, dani, but i was saying "without switching to mesh", i was curios if i could…"

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Edmund Harriss

"Hi, David! Unfortunately i can't remember what i was working on back then and exactl…"

Andrei Raducanu replied May 21, 2014 to internalised data gets lost when copying from one file to another

8 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by User

"for some reason i can't reply to your last 2 messages (probably a maximum depth limi…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 25, 2014 to help me bend of a flat shape following a certain radius

13 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Yeah, that's actually what i did in the end. Thanks for answering, David! PS: i did…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 25, 2014 to how does the Boundary Surfaces component choose the UV directions?

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"something i find a bit off is that the Arc component doesn't let me introduce negati…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 24, 2014 to help me bend of a flat shape following a certain radius

13 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"here's another thing i discovered: the direction of the arc is important (meaning if…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 24, 2014 to help me bend of a flat shape following a certain radius

13 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"First of all, thanks a lot (i'm actually flattered by this)! Second of all, i'm so e…"

13 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"well isn't the timing just dandy... Thanks a lot! i'll give it a go tomorrow, see wh…"

Andrei Raducanu replied Apr 23, 2014 to help me bend of a flat shape following a certain radius

13 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service