Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matt Stewart's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah they need to be continuous as they will start to weave and go through each othe…"

Matt Stewart replied Jul 1, 2013 to Diagonal lines on Surface

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Perfect, thank you!"

Matt Stewart replied Jul 1, 2013 to Offseting curve along a surface in common direction

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Could you take a look at this?  Instead of right before my loft, moving the curves i…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 30, 2013 to Offseting curve along a surface in common direction

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Anyone?   Or is there a way to move something in the U or V direction without havin…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 28, 2013 to Offseting curve along a surface in common direction

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Currently the curves technically are not on the surface, but when I try to project t…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 28, 2013 to Offseting curve along a surface in common direction

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"This doesn't seem to work if the meshes are just right up against each other.  They…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 25, 2013 to Calculate if Mesh Faces are touching

5 May 15, 2016
Reply by Nick

"Thanks David, that worked.  In Rhino I created a UV surface for the spheres and then…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 11, 2013 to Map to Surface problem, slightly offset from target surface

5 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Even on a way simpler object, projecting onto a flat plane, it also doesn't fill up…"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 10, 2013 to Map to Surface problem, slightly offset from target surface

5 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Anyone out there?! haha.  I'm still stuck with this problem :|"

Matt Stewart replied Jun 10, 2013 to Map to Surface problem, slightly offset from target surface

5 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

"Awesome! Thanks so much, as long as I can get it to work. "

Matt Stewart replied Jun 6, 2013 to Offsetting a trimmed surface problem

2 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos