Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ángel Linares's Discussions (540)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"Hehehe!, Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I've been coding in Processing last month :P It…"

Ángel Linares replied Jul 9, 2014 to [Python] Attractor point recursive subdivision[PROBLEM_Error]

5 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Giulio is totally right, a recursive function or algorithm calls itself to create th…"

Ángel Linares replied Jul 9, 2014 to [Python] Attractor point recursive subdivision[PROBLEM_Error]

5 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"I know that lot of people will enjoy the post :) Thanks for the time and effort  "

Ángel Linares replied Jun 18, 2014 to Discussion for Display and View Menu

19 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Mmm...I've notice that the linked paper talks about poly-lines but, what about nurbs…"

Ángel Linares replied Jun 16, 2014 to We need to talk about Offset

19 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Adam Kiss

"Thinking about all the stuff exposed: Multi canvas view: to be able to control and…"

Ángel Linares replied Jun 13, 2014 to Pain Points in Grasshopper

266 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Martin Siegrist

"Mmmm...taking some data from here, Jon had the same problem that I had. The 3rd part…"

Ángel Linares replied Jun 13, 2014 to Why SolutionExpired is called 3 times in a row?

5 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Hi! I need to know when something (anything but mainly data structure or data) has c…"

Ángel Linares replied Jun 13, 2014 to Why SolutionExpired is called 3 times in a row?

5 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Hi David, thanks for the reply. I just want to be able to know when a parameter or a…"

Ángel Linares replied Jun 12, 2014 to Why SolutionExpired is called 3 times in a row?

5 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Ángel Linares

"David, what visualization did you select/configure for the last capture? I like the…"

Ángel Linares replied May 6, 2014 to Map a set of curves to a surface

3 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

"Try to be more descriptive at the title, please, a simple "Help!" is perhaps too gen…"

Ángel Linares replied May 6, 2014 to .

1 May 6, 2014
Reply by Ángel Linares

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service