Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hugh Groves's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Would that be onerous? I would envisage there being up to about 300 text entities.…"

Hugh Groves replied Jan 7, 2014 to Text Dot Size

6 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Ah I had tried that but then its orientation is also fixed so when you rotate your v…"

Hugh Groves replied Jan 7, 2014 to Text Dot Size

6 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Just going to bump this as I've not heard anything - is there a member of the Rhino…"

Hugh Groves replied Nov 19, 2013 to Use of Standard Grasshopper Components Within Custom Code

13 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Some additional information curves A and B that are passed to the method are both Po…"

Hugh Groves replied Nov 10, 2013 to Use of Standard Grasshopper Components Within Custom Code

13 Nov 19, 2013

"I have come across a funny problem with Curve.CreateBooleanIntersection. I pass two…"

Hugh Groves replied Nov 10, 2013 to Use of Standard Grasshopper Components Within Custom Code

13 Nov 19, 2013

"Have tried this (function called when an input Boolean = true) but doesn't seem to b…"

Hugh Groves replied May 3, 2013 to Execute Code on Disconnect

14 May 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Inputs being disconnected/changed. I'll have a try at this NewSolution method!"

Hugh Groves replied May 3, 2013 to Execute Code on Disconnect

14 May 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"OK - seemed like an unlikely thing to have been implemented but thought I would ask!…"

Hugh Groves replied May 2, 2013 to Execute Code on Disconnect

14 May 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"So GH_ComponentParamServer.ParameterSourcesChanged event notifies me when the source…"

Hugh Groves replied May 1, 2013 to Execute Code on Disconnect

14 May 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Ah, it is slightly more complicated than setting a default value. The custom compon…"

Hugh Groves replied May 1, 2013 to Execute Code on Disconnect

14 May 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service