Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Gwyll's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Shridhar. The icons are inspired by Mayan glyphs. I plan on adding a bit of c…"

Gwyll replied Jul 9, 2017 to Nursery - Agent based modelling framework for grasshopper

7 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by AS Abi

"The source is on bitbucket - https://bitbucket.org/gwyllo/slowrobotics/ I'll put a l…"

Gwyll replied May 30, 2017 to Nursery - Agent based modelling framework for grasshopper

7 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by AS Abi

"Hey Daniel - thanks for taking a look at the plugin. I will implement the internal t…"

Gwyll replied May 29, 2017 to Nursery - Agent based modelling framework for grasshopper

7 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by AS Abi

"Thanks for the response djordje, I will wait patiently for this next release. "

Gwyll replied Apr 7, 2014 to Ghpythonlib and graft tree

3 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Mirko V.

"Hi Giulio, thanks for the reply. That makes a lot of sense - it is a relief to hear…"

Gwyll replied Feb 11, 2014 to Demonstrating Recursion: Any idea why ghpythonlib runs so slowly?

3 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"what is the difference between the extremes component and the old max and min compon…"

Gwyll replied Jan 12, 2012 to Multiple Points / Finding the MINIMUM from 3+ inputs.

7 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

"Thanks david, that makes sense. I managed to get my script working by constructing a…"

Gwyll replied Oct 6, 2011 to Adding Faces to a Mesh

2 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Gwyll

"What were you trying to do with it?"

Gwyll replied Sep 8, 2011 to How to?

5 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by ANGELOS

"This might do what you want, the definition is also pretty outdated but it creates s…"

Gwyll replied Jul 12, 2011 to Boolean union & rapid prototiping

7 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by HS Chan

"Thanks david, Ill take a look. Should be able to substitute the circles for any othe…"

Gwyll replied Jun 30, 2011 to Avoid Intersection of Objects Using Galapagos

16 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by