Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Aldo Sollazzo's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"check it. the input geometry is open. "

Aldo Sollazzo replied Dec 7, 2015 to Meshing a group of surfaces (for FEM analysis)

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by anton panofsky

"You can join the mesh and than weld it with weaverbird.  http://www.grasshopper3d.c…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Dec 7, 2015 to Meshing a group of surfaces (for FEM analysis)

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by anton panofsky

"Dear Arie-Willem de Jongh, I was on the forum and found out that I never reply to th…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied May 18, 2013 to copy object on curve

7 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Mitch Alair

"lucas this is your def a little bit changed. It give me some problem with the last c…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Feb 21, 2012 to making a waffle_problem: orient section on a plane

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

"thx lucas! I'm workin on it right now! always great help!!!"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Feb 21, 2012 to making a waffle_problem: orient section on a plane

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

"I try to work with a different geometry (taken by Kangaroo and weaverbird). I create…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Feb 20, 2012 to making a waffle_problem: orient section on a plane

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

"Thank you sifiss! I opened your def there are solid difference and region difference…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Feb 20, 2012 to making a waffle_problem: orient section on a plane

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

"Lucas thank you as usual! Now I have my section well oriented. I baked the section a…"

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

"Maybe I wasn't clear with the question...the problem is that my definition didn't wo…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Feb 17, 2012 to making a waffle_problem: orient section on a plane

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

"made it...thx manuel! stupid question thx for the answer! I wasn't tring with solid…"

Aldo Sollazzo replied Feb 17, 2012 to Trim/split a sphere in grasshopper

3 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Aldo Sollazzo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by