Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Benjamin Golder's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (414) Replies Latest Activity

"Great work! I'm really glad to see more integration between GIS and 3D modeling."

Benjamin Golder replied Apr 1, 2013 to Meerkat: GIS to Grasshopper

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Nathan Lowe

"You can use weaverbird components to get all of your mesh edges, and then filter out…"

Benjamin Golder replied Mar 26, 2013 to Least Cost Path on Mesh Python Script with NetworkX

25 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Petras Vestartas

" thanks Florian. i thought I might be getting a tuple with a boolean value in front,…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 27, 2013 to RhinoCommon/Grasshopper: A New Class for Geometry with Key/Value Pairs? UserData?

7 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by michael sprinzl

"Hi Steve, I'm updating a script that uses this feature, and I'm getting some strang…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 26, 2013 to RhinoCommon/Grasshopper: A New Class for Geometry with Key/Value Pairs? UserData?

7 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by michael sprinzl

"I almost wrote an answer, but your question is confusing. It's hard to understand wh…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 5, 2013 to Conditional Loop with selection with random selection and logic

2 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by hoffice

"the name that you must import after adding the clr reference may be different than t…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 30, 2013 to how to import an API library into a rhino.python component

13 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Guillaume Niel

"that means that this statement Rhino.Geometry.Mesh.CreateFromBrep(brep) will return…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 20, 2013 to Rhinocommon brep to mesh

3 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Andrey Guskov

"Obviously it has a lot to do with your personal interests, and the types of projects…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 19, 2013 to Python or C#

22 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by FP

"make a slider that selects a given pair, using the index of the pair. connect everyt…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 11, 2013 to Baking Grasshopper Solutions Using Python

6 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Randolph Fritz

"It looks like you set up your paths correctly for importing your dll to IronPython,…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 10, 2013 to Accessing my extension methods from Python Component

2 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Jason Lim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service