Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kwon, Check this one: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/creating-a-colour…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 18, 2012 to how can I use, "MeshVertexColorList.SetColor Method (MeshFace, Color)" ?

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by y.KWON

"Hi Erick. It might help: "

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 11, 2012 to Python Bug

4 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Erick Katzenstein

"Nice! So hopefully Ladybug will be out soon and then you can have fun with it! Stay…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 9, 2012 to "sunpath surface (ecotect)"?

4 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Hi Thomas, It will be one of the features for the Ladybug but I haven't implement it…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 8, 2012 to "sunpath surface (ecotect)"?

4 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Thank you David for clarification. Kim! Vincet's code is what I meant by "you shoul…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 1, 2012 to vb : how to make surface to brep?

8 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Kim Dong Wook

"Hi Kim, Are the surfaces trimmed surfaces? Seems "create Brep from surface" untrim…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 31, 2012 to vb : how to make surface to brep?

8 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Kim Dong Wook

"oops! I should have asked you about your Rhino version... Sorry about that! :("

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 28, 2012 to generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?

7 May 5, 2014
Reply by Nikola Kungulovski

"Hi Secondsky, This is my version of Giulio's script in Python and should be fine wit…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 28, 2012 to generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?

7 May 5, 2014
Reply by Nikola Kungulovski

"Hi Zachary... Did you get the process work by any chance? Thanks, Mostapha"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 25, 2012 to Compile IronPython Script

5 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Zachary Soflin

"This is awesome!"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 23, 2012 to GIS Import Utility

7 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

RSS

About