Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Victor Golovin's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess you should check a FIREFLY plugin, it has some options to work with sound da…"

Victor Golovin replied Oct 10, 2016 to HELP!!! Using sound in GH..Can trade fabrication for code/definitions!

10 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Christine Cai

"Try like that"

Victor Golovin replied Sep 1, 2016 to Draw perpendicular lines between points on two curves at varying intervals

6 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Jonathon

"Hey Julian, I attach a realy primitive approach for your question (if I understood…"

Victor Golovin replied Aug 23, 2016 to Offset a curve to match an area for a wetland

9 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Victor Golovin

"Hi You can try to do something like that. That is the shortest way I found to solv…"

Victor Golovin replied Jul 7, 2016 to how many lines start or end at one point

5 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Aristo Compasso

"Hi Here is one of solutions you could use. It is based on brep/brep intersection. It…"

Victor Golovin replied Jun 24, 2016 to curves of the surface points

2 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Victor Golovin

"Hi. I had a chance to look at your file and I almost finished it, but need to go rig…"

Victor Golovin replied Nov 26, 2015 to URGENT!!!!!!!problems with kangaroo (form finding) and lunchbox (panelization)

4 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by esc11

"If you have no backroung in coding, better start with grasshopper and it will introd…"

Victor Golovin replied Nov 20, 2015 to grasshopper vs python,c#,vb.net

4 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by MANU

" Hello  You need to flatten force inputs and to define your anchor points."

Victor Golovin replied Nov 20, 2015 to Need help about using Kangaroo for form finding

80 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service