Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

kwanphil cho's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply. I don't have latest grasshopper installed yet. I will try your…"

kwanphil cho replied Aug 23, 2012 to conic curves in Grasshopper?

2 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by kwanphil cho

"hey arthur. try this one. I hope that it is helpful."

kwanphil cho replied Jul 12, 2012 to Circle transformation

14 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

"Thanks. Systemig for the quick answer. Interesting way of thinking. Thanks a lot. ^^…"

kwanphil cho replied Apr 20, 2012 to Divide by Length component : Putting the remainder segment in the mid position of the curve

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by kwanphil cho

"Thanks Hannes for your swift answer. It was really helpful. I played around it and i…"

kwanphil cho replied Apr 2, 2012 to Annual ring pattern?? Morph? offset? scaling? Vector?

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by kwanphil cho

"It is working perfectly. Thanks Hannes. This is exactly what I was looking for. Alth…"

kwanphil cho replied Apr 2, 2012 to Annual ring pattern?? Morph? offset? scaling? Vector?

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by kwanphil cho

"Thanks Hannes for your shift reply but I am trying to understand your definition but…"

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by kwanphil cho

"should I join the coffee group? ^^  "

kwanphil cho replied Mar 27, 2012 to how to introduce more control point for graph mapper???

13 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Thanks a lot for your help. It will be really helpful. ^^  "

kwanphil cho replied Mar 27, 2012 to how to introduce more control point for graph mapper???

13 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Interesting idea!! I will think about it as well. Thanks Danny."

13 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Ah. I see. I thought Arthur was asking me with his question mark at the end of his s…"

13 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service